Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review for Three of Spades by W. Ferraro(~PJ~)

THREE OF SPADES
BY W. FERRARO


THE SYNOPSIS:

Dylan Cross is the type of man that enjoys everything female, and enjoy it he does, but always on his terms. However, his terms are pushed to their limit when Natalie Parker proposes an offer; teach her and her delectable little body, all about sex and desire. There is one catch. He has to play the part of Natalie's madly in love boyfriend for her dying mother. Dylan signs on, and finds that separating the two is harder than he thought. Natalie's days of shyness and lack of confidence come to a quick close as she learns what her body craves and demands in the bedroom. Soon, Dylan becomes the student as Natalie teaches him things he didn't even know he wanted. Will Hamden's notorious playboy, bachelor be able to keep calling the shots, or will he find that, he, himself, is just another player at the card game of
life, as we all are?

MY REVIEW

Oh Lord!  What can I say about this book?  W. Ferraro did not let me down in this book.  So this is the second book in her Hamden series and wow the heat factor that was high on the scales in her first book was up'd in this book.  WOW!!  The real life like scenarios and misunderstandings and characters.....all add up to a book that will have you searching for air conditioning even in the middle of a blizzard and your walls are freezing in ice.  Hot! Hot! Hot!

Meet Dylan....
YUMMY!!!!  He is a bad boy cemented in his bachelor life and keeping it that way.  He loves women too much to settle for just one over and over.  He loves his cars and works with Seth at their construction company.  He is hot headed and boy is he dreamy!! YUUMMMM! LOL


Meet Natalie....

She is beautiful and innocent.  Her life consists of taking care of her sick mother and teaching at a school.  She's tried the dating thing but nothing ever pans out from them.  She would just rather live her life through her teaching which she loves and be there for her mom when she needs to be.

So how does slow meet fast?  Well when Natalie's mom tells her she needs to start dating and starts to insult her to get her to do so.  Natalie makes up a lie that she has a date.  It all spirals down from there. 

She goes into a bar and starts talking to a guy there.  She was feeling pretty good until she found out the guy was married.  She tried to run, but ran face into chest of none other than Dylan Cross.  *shivers*

One proposition later and tightly secured plans start to unravel in a way neither could have seen coming.  Maybe in a way they did.  Maybe they hoped for it but would never have allowed themselves to think it.

DYLAN IS F*&KING HOT!!!!  I am telling you I would have bound myself to his bed if it were me in this book.  I would have said screw my job just screw me, Dylan! LMAO!!!!  Even though he is this bad boy for life guy, he has a soft side and boy does it ever make me sexy!  Then he has this predator side of him and I wondered how the hell sweet little innocent Natalie was going to survive him.



The story pulls you in from the beginning.  It holds you and doesn't let you breath until the end.  I swear in some parts my pants were on fire and others I was chewing the ends of my fingers off (I went way past my nails in this book).  I love mystery in my books.  I love not being able to guess what is going to happy next or for things to go smoothly for the hero and heroine the minute they meet.  There are bumps in life and to me having them in the stories makes them all the more believable.  Natalie and Dylan, the characters themselves, are already so life like to take that life out of the story would have been wrong.  Thankfully W. Ferraro didn't take anything away and the struggles and achievements all matched the realness of the characters.  I was over the moon with this book!  Dylan for me edged up there with Gideon and Travis and Christian and all the other fictional boyfriends, I have in my head.

"You're beautiful Natalie.  Every time I have you is better than the last.  You're spoiling me for anyone else." ~Dylan~

Ohhhh Dylan do I ever love you!  The ending was AMAZING!!!! I loved having a look a year later!  I loved it!!!

Okay I have no pitch for Three of Spades because truly this story speaks for itself in the synopsis alone.  LOL  BUT I do have something to post about her next story.  Three of Diamonds.




Be on the look out for this book and READ READ READ the first two Hamden men.  These are not stand alone novels each character from previous books make appearances in the other books.

Three of Spades is a DEFINITE must READ!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment