Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review for Three of Hearts by W. Ferraro(~PJ~)

THREE OF HEARTS
BY W. FERRARO


SYNOPSIS:

Mae Turney is searching for the type of life and happiness that she has never known but has only dreamed about.  She fortunate it enough to find a great opportunity to live in an exterior apartment of a beautiful lake house in a small town in Vermont.  When she realizes the apartment and scenery are not the only gorgeous appeal but the home owner, Seth Finn, is as well, she puts it all on the line for the chance at love. When she becomes comfortable and confident in her own skin and sexuality, Mae realizes that this place and this man is exactly what she came looking for. Knowing Seth and his three children are as special as they come, Mae bets the house, and prays she and her gamble are enough.


MY REVIEW

When I first opened this book, I wasn't sure exactly what to expect.  It was by chance that I had the opportunity to read it in the first place.  I was so thankful for the opportunity to have the honor to read this book.  Words cannot begin to explain the journey that author W. Ferraro put forward in this book.  It is the first book in her Hamden series.  It was a GREAT way to kick it off!!

Meet Mae:


She just wants to find a life that she can be content in and live happy.  Yes, she wants love and a family, but right now she just wants a life that she could be happy with.  Friends, laughter, all the small things before the bigger things.

Meet Seth:

Seth is a single father of three after losing his wife to cancer.  He just wants his kids to be happy.  Moving forward, finding love were not on his agenda.  The only thing he thought about was his kids and his business.

This story is moving and pulls at your heart.  The hotness factor is topping the scale.  The attraction that they feel for each other is so powerful you feel it yourself.  Watching them struggle to figure out what they should do and if its enough is so nerve racking you just want to scream, "You two belong together you idiots!"  LOL Ohhhh don't act like you never scream at your kindle when you read books. LOL


"I thought you were gone forever.  Please don't ever leave me again, my heart, body and soul wouldn't be able to take it." ~Seth~

Dreamy right!  Oh there are better ones in there, but that was one of my favorites.  The agony and pain they feel when life throws that curve ball in there to test bonds and our willingness to work to keep what we have.  I was in tears.  Then I was laughing through my tears.  

This book was an all around GREAT read.  Full of everything you need and even has 2 kitchen sinks. hahahahaha.   

I definitely recommend this book to all who want to read about hot sweaty men and beautiful love stories.....Ohhh okay the women are beautiful too. : )

Now.....Here's my pitch for you to read this book.....Keep in my my picture of Seth up above :P

Have you read this book yet?  Have you met Seth or Mae yet?  I hear Seth is hard at work sweating up a storm.  No shirt and his jeans hanging down on his hips.  Not in that hip hop star way, but in that oh so sexy way that makes you want to follow the V and happy trail to....Ohhh sorry lost myself in the image of Seth working.  I am trying to think of something I need built.  Maybe I could hire him?  Do you think he'd come?  He would probably want to bring Mae.  I love Mae.  I think her and I could be the best of friends.  I have to ask her how she got so lucky to find a fine piece of....Asking yourself what I am talking about are you?  Oh well that is easy!  I am talking about THREE OF HEARTS by W. Ferraro.  This book features Seth as the hero and Mae as the heroine.  No fairytale goes without its bumps.  This books showcases how hard love can be when you have been burned or lost once in your life.  Sometimes it takes some divine intervention to make us see what we couldn't see because we were too afraid to look around the corner.  Never be afraid to look around the corner you never know what is sitting there......

Okay the pitch is over.  Now GO GET THE BOOK AND READ IT!!!  LOL!  You will love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment