Friday, July 5, 2013

Double Review for "Love Thy Neighbor" by Belle Aurora ~PJ and Kia~

Love Thy Neighbor

By Belle Aurora



Synopsis:
Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

So why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?


The Review
Okay for “Love Thy Neighbor”, we are doing a little something different for the review.  Usually it is just one of us writing out a review for each book, but this particular book two of us read at the same time and we are combining our reviews.  This should be rather interesting hehehehe.

~PJ~:

This is the second book in the “Friend-Zoned” series by Belle Aurora and she did not disappoint.  Belle had you laughing, tearing up, screaming and anticipating.  “Love Thy Neighbor” is Nat and Ghost’s story.  I have been dying to read about Ghost and OMG!!!!  She broke my heart with him in some areas.

~Kia~:

OMG. Oh. My. Fecking. God. Belle you did it again with friend zone 2 (love thy neighbor).  This is a must read if you don't buy this book you are missing out.

How we see Ghost and Nat:

Nat:

Kia’s pick

PJ’s pick


Asher “Ghost”:
Kia’s pick

PJ’s pick


~PJ~:
When I opened up with book to start reading, I had a level of greatness I had in mind for author Belle Aurora to measure up to.  She did not disappoint me.  “Friend-Zoned” was hilarious and touching and just simply a GREAT read!  I expected nothing less with the second book.  She not only gave a better story but even hotter (I know hard to believe but it was :P).  Ghost and Nat’s story could be read on its own, but Nik and Tina’s story continue in this book as well.  However if you haven’t read “Friend-Zoned”, I have to say you are crazy!  READ IT!!!  You can fall in love with Ghost before reading about him in “Love Thy Neighbor”… To say that Asher “Ghost” and Natalie “Nat” relationship is strained at best would be an understatement.  They have a hot moment and neither know how to proceed because each think the other is not interested.  Then a guy a named Cole comes along as Nat decides to try and get Ghost out of her system.  However there is more than meets the eye with Cole.  Paper thin walls lead to awkward moments and eventually an agreement that sets their ‘friendship’ on a new axle.
Natalie is strong, independent, and feisty to say the least.  She has no problem stating what’s on her mind and standing up for those that she loves.  However, when it comes to herself, she just prefers to keep quiet and never let anyone see her weak.
Asher “Ghost, Ash, Casper” is reserved to say the least.  He talks little, but sees everything.  He has a past and struggles to live with it every day.  He promised to keep all at bay and never get attached to anyone.  Then a sassy and strong woman comes into his world and begins to change things.
Their journey from current to future is rough and hard, but honest you expect no less than with them.  They didn’t get their demeanors because everything has been perfect for them.  I will say I was SHOCKED by what Ghost held close to his chest.  Actually I was floored and my heart broke for him.
It is a wild and unforgettable ride.  I look forward to seeing more of them in the future books and more importantly the rest of the crew.  (Side note: I loved seeing what life was like for Nik and Tina! *sigh*)

~Kia~:

Now just so you know if you didn't read Friend Zoned 1 I would highly recommend you do.  she explains things over in the beginning of the book which I thought was awesome for reader who might not have read the frist book.  If you didn't read the first book you must be from another planet because that was as hot as this one and your missing out.  Belle pulls you in with her characters and makes you understand them and feel you are there with them. I love that in Love Thy Neighbor all the characters from book one are there and funnier than ever. Ghost and Nat have a complicated friendship if you can even say that. It's one of those love hate friendships which seems like more hate then love for each other most of the time.  In book one they kinda had a HOT and steamy one night stand which in book two is now about a year later and they both can’t stop thinking about that one night they had together.  You will also meet someone new Cole he's hot as all get out, but what he does, well I'll let you be the judge of that.
Let’s begin with Nat.  She is one sassy, feisty, loving and a total bitch when she wants to be.   you will so hate her but love her at the same time.  She knows how to make your blood boil especially Ghost but you still have to give her credit when credit is do.  Nat is a friend that you want by your side no matter what.

Asher A.K.A. Ghost.  Hollysh*t balls he's hot.  I was swooning the whole time reading this.  Yes he has flaws, he doesn't understand certain things but my god he tries.  So there is nothing you can do but fall in love with him.

Anyway back to Ghost yes Ash, Asher, Casper I don't care what he is called he's HOT. I wanted to know about him since FZ1 because I really didn't take to him and now just love him.  You get such a better understanding of him in this book and can I say hearing his story broke my heart.  You will understand him and feel what he went through to get to where he is today and why he acts the way he does.  You also learn more about Nat and why she acts the way she does towards Ghost and learn about her back ground and how she was brought up.  You also get to meet Nats family which was awesome because her sisters are just as crazy and funny as her.

In a nut shell just go get the book it's hard to say without giving away spoilers to you but this is one of the most awesome books that I have read this year. Defiantly on my top 5 books of the year so far. Believe me there were times I was cursing at both Nat and Ghost laughing with them and crying with them.  This book puts you on an emotional roller coaster that will have you in shock by the time it's over.  So enjoy the fecking ride and go get the book.

SNIPPETS:

"I get a total lady boner.  My lady bits are way too happy. So happy it crying juicy tears" ~Nat

"The thing is, nothing I did got this girl out of my head.  She became an obsession"~Ghost

"Holy sh*tballs, I need to pee"~Nat


"Pretty girl, please tell me you haven't been sitting at the booth all night without panties on" ~Ghost

Author Links:



This book is a definite and must read by us!!!  Please feel free to heat up your summer even more with this book by Belle Aurora!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment